Have you noticed changes in your horse's gait? Are they showing signs of fatigue or are disinterested in exercising? Equine laminitis is inflammation of the sensitive and insensitive laminae in ho ...View Article
Welcome to Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic
Call us today at 407-299-3969 !
Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic takes animal welfare and responsible pet ownership very seriously. We understand that animals bring a great deal of happiness and love to our lives. Therefore our goal is to provide high quality veterinary care to improve the quality of life for our client's pets. All staff members give our clients the personal attention they deserve. Dr. Jason Palm will provide you with a variety of options for the treatment of your pet. We do everything possible to ensure that our patients live long and healthy lives.
Things That Make Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic Different
1. Dr. Palm lives nearby and is available for critical care of hospitalized patients.
2. We have four spacious exercise yards for dogs.
3. We have a quiet isolated room for cat boarding and hospitalization.
4. Dr. Palm has a great deal of experience with a wide variety of exotic animal species, including rabbits, bird and reptiles.
5. Long term, interest free financing is available through Care Credit.
6. We have an internal medicine specialist on call for in house advanced diagnostics and treatment.
7. We have a close working relationship with a local referral service for complicated cases in surgery and ophthalmology.
8. Our adoption program has allowed for hundreds of previously homeless dogs and cats to be placed with loving families.
9. All clients receive personal attention from all of our staff members.
10. We have a friendly and relaxed family atmosphere.
Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic offers the Orlando community medical, surgical, dental, and boarding services. We also have an in-house pharmacy, making our veterinary facility a one stop shop for your pet's health and medical needs. If you are new to our website, please browse around to learn about our facility and to read interesting pet articles and watch groundbreaking pet videos. Click on the "email us" link below to ask us a question or to submit feedback. For directions to our office see our contact us page. To receive free monthly veterinary care articles, please subscribe to our newsletter.
Remember, at Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic, your pets are our family!
Dr. Jason Palm
Orlando Veterinarian | Hiawassee Veterinary Clinic | 407-299-3969
6525 Old Winter Garden Road
Orlando, FL 32835
Few things stimulate a cat's pleasure faster than catnip. Exposure to this simple herb can reveal a new side to their feline personality. Many cats will go crazy at the smell of this plant. Catnip ...View Article
Before adopting a dog, take a moment to consider the amount of care your pet will require and your ability to provide that care. Too often a cute face and wagging tail inspires individuals to brin ...View Article
With more than half of all dogs and cats overweight or obese, pets are increasingly at risk for a number of chronic health problems, according to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). A ...View Article
Straining to urinate, frequent urination, blood in the urine, and accidents in the house are common symptoms that pet owners report to their veterinarian. Many times the signs come on suddenly, as ...View Article
When was the last time your pet visited the veterinarian? If you answered "not in a while," it is time to book your next appointment. Have you recently discovered a lump or bump on your pet? Don't ...View Article
Our practice is now providing FREE individual Pet Portals for your pets. These Portals will allow you to:
Request and track appointments
Check your pet's vaccination and exam status
Order prescription refills
Receive medication reminders
Access answers to your pet health questions
Receive important medical alerts
Newsletter Sign Up
Launch Pet Selector
|Mon||7:30am to 6:00pm|
|Tue||7:30pm to 6:00pm|
|Wed||7:30am to 6:00pm|
|Thu||7:30pm to 6:00pm|
|Fri||7:30am to 6:00pm|
|Sat||7:30am to 12:00pm|